BC Timber Sale Tracking System Highlights 10
- A Competitive Edge Bidding and Tracking Tool
- Spatial positioning of sales with easy reference data windows
- Daily Updates of New Sales and Bid Results
- Bid Research Tool for areas historical production & pricing
- List of Bidders on each Sale with Bid Amounts
- Bidders History and position and amount on each sale
- Archived Timber Sale Prices, Cruise and Maps
- Database of Timber Sales dating back to year 2000
- Extensive Sale Search and Sorting Capabilities
- Timber Sale and Bidder Search Tools
- Monthly Weight Scaling/ Off Grades/ Ratios/ Stratum Owners
- Scale return summaries of volumes from each sale
- Long. Lat. positions, access maps, terrain maps, legal maps
New Account Signup
|Contact WoodX||Marking Hammers|
Used by BC’s most Successful Log Buyers and Contractors.
Replaces in-house tracking system with a robust database.
Contractors & Buyers compare notes, follow prices and trends with WoodX.
"A must have tool for competitive bidding and sale tracking"
Data Access September 25, 2016 / Complied and Rendered by WoodX Databases Ltd. Copyright © 2000-2016